Fine Organic Chemistry
The COF major targets all fields where the engineering technical knowledge and more specifically of organic chemist is used.
1. Organic Chemistry
- Multi-step synthesis, stereoselective synthesis
- Heterocyclic synthesis, heterochemistry, chemistry organometallic
- Stereospecific synthesis
2. Opening modules - multidisciplinary training
- Pharmacy (Fundamental Biomolecules: peptides, vectorization and targeting)
- Chemical Specialties (Agrochemicals, Cosmetics and perfumes)
- Molecular materials (pi-conjugated systems, OLED / photovoltaic devices - magnetic materials)
3. Techniques and industrialization
- Mass spectrometry
- Supported and combinatorial chemistry
- Industrial chemistry
- Proposal and realization of an industrializable and innovating approach of an intermediate of synthesis of economic interest on the industrial pilot on the scale of the kilolab (raw materials, safety, analyzes, effluents, costs and manufacturing times).
Métiers et secteurs d'activités ciblés
The Research and Development (R&D) engineer pilots
the scientific aspects of innovative projects in a laboratory.
He is the essential interface between the design and the development of new
products. He follows the evolution of the project from the laboratory to the pilot scale.
The production engineer manages a production workshop.
He follows and plans production and supervises the teams of operators.
He coordinates the launch of new products.
It ensures the proper functioning of the production tool.
The Product Manager is responsible for a product (or product line) whether it is an existing
product or an innovative product that follows from its functional design to its commercialization.
He evaluates the needs of the market, expresses them to the R&D teams and
accompanies the launch of the product (commercial development, good positioning of the
The business engineer realizes the assembly, the control and the follow-up
of a commercial case associating the technical and financial aspects.
He identifies the needs of the customer and offers a suitable product.