How to apply

*These informations concern only foreign students (not french)*

To be allowed to enroll in a university or school in France, the procedure depends on your nationality, your country of residence and the studies you want to follow.

For some cases, a procedure via the CEF (Center for Studies in France) is required to obtain a student VISA.

Coming to obtain the chemical engineer degree

Come for a study mobility

(without obtaining a diploma, issuing ECTS availables in your home university)

Deadlines for application:

till May 18, 2018 for study mobility from September 3, 2018
till November 15, 2018 for study mobility from January 2019