– A Five-year curriculum degree
– A very selective recruitment
– Prepares students to a high level postgraduate degree in science (corresponding to a MSc. Degree) with outlets in the research field,
– Provides a high-standard professional training in the field of engineering based on long duration placements in industry during the vacation periods,
– Provides opportunities to carry out the industrial placements abroad
Programme of studies:
4th academic year: General training and approach to the industrial sector
: Physical Chemistry, Macromolecular Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic and Organometallic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Soft Chemistry, Nanomaterials, Crystallography, Electro-Chemistry, Process Engineering, Experimental Process, Spectroscopies.
(main subjects): as from the 2nd semester, students have to choose a particular “major” among the following: Fine Organic Chemistry – Chemistry of Materials – Environment: Catalysis and Clean Processes – Biochemistry: “ Chemistry, Biology, Health”
Communication and Professional Integration, Management, Applied Computer Science, Projects
Management, Languages, Safety, Corporate Strategy
5th academic year: In-depth scientific training followed by industrial training
Scientific training: training in the different “majors” continued (lectures, initiation to research).
General Training: Trade, Industrial companies legal bases,Labour Law, Professional Integration, languages, Industrial Property, Corporate strategy and Human Resources
Management, Strategy and Economic Intelligence.
At the end of the 4th academic year: 3 to 4-month industrial placement (possibly abroad)
Between the 4th and 5th academic years: possibility of a full sandwich-year in industry
2nd semester of the 5th academic year: 4 to 6-month placement in industry (possibly abroad