Memorandum of Understanding between China Pharmaceutical University and ENSCM
ENSCM and University of Montpellier had the pleasure to welcome, on November 19, 2018, a delegation of China Pharmaceutical University
to sign a Memorandum of Understanding.
This agreement between institutions provides exchanges of students, staff and equipment. It will enable our institutions to develop cooperation around scientific conferences and research projects.
Professor Pascal Dumy, ENSCM’s director, accompanied by Murielle Amblard and Gilles Subra, had the honor to receive::
– Professor Hui XU, Chancellor CPU
– Professor Xiaoyuan XU, Director of International Office
– Professor Qinglong GUO, Dean of School of Basic Medicine and Clinical Pharmacy
– Professor Bin DI, Vice Dean of School of Pharmacy
– Professor Hanmei XU, Director of the Teaching and Research Department of Marine Pharmacy