Inauguration of ENSCM
On Monday, November 26, the new building of ENSCM was inaugurated by Ms Carole Delga, President of the Région Occitanie, accompanied by Mr Pierre Pouëssel, Préfet de Hérault, Ms Chantal Marion, Vice-President of Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole, Pr Philippe Augé, President of the University of Montpellier, Pr Gilles Halbout, President of the ComUE LR-Universities, the architects of the project Balard Mr Thierry Castellain and Mr François Percheron, and of course Pr Pascal Dumy, Director of the National School of Chemistry of Montpellier and Mr Philippe Lyx, President of our Board of Directors.
More than 200 people were present to live this great moment for our school:
- our former directors Pr Joël Moreau and Pr Jean Sarrazin,
- the director of the Thesis Office : Jean-Jacques Vasseur
- the directors of the UMRs of chemistry: Pr Jean-Marie Devoisselle, director of the ICGM, Pr Philippe Miele, director of the IEM, Pr Stéphane Pellet-Rostaing, director of the ICSM
- the former directors of the UMRs in chemistry: Pr Louis Cot and Pr Gérald Pourcelly for the IEM, Pr François Fajula for the ICGM
- but also many other personalities, staff, teachers, researchers, alumni, students, etc.