The ENSCM is the 2nd national ranking of post-graduates chemistry schools.
The ENSCM is mainly involved in :
- One of the French “Grandes Écoles”: selective, academic institutions preparing students to postgraduate degrees in science with high-standard professional training in the field of chemistry.
- Member of the network of the 19 French schools of chemistry and chemical engineering
The ENSCM benefits from:
- The excellent research potential of research units associated to CNRS, XXX researchers and XX PhD students (French and international)
- A large industrial partnership in and outside Europe.
- Structures with engineering facilities: development lab, pilot-plant, as well as a start-up business incubator,
Venir étudier à l’ENSCM
Montpellier is the 8th city in France. It’s one of the oldest faculty of medicine in Europe (built in 1220). There is 250,000 inhabitants including 70.000 students.